My name is John Flores and I am running as the Republican candidate for State Senator representing Cape Cod and the Islands. Being a 4th generation family Cape Codder, along with my past experiences, qualifications and current role as an educated Barnstable Town Councilor, I truly understand the social and economic issues we collectively face on the Cape and Islands.
* Proven Leader
* Tested Experience in Business & Public Service
* Making Massachusetts Safer & Stronger
* Making State Government more Transparent, Accountable, Efficient
* Making Massachusetts more Fiscally Responsible
• Barnstable Town Councilor
• Cape Cod Community College Board of Trustees, Governor's Appointee
• Nuclear Decommissioning Citizens Advisory Panel - Pilgrim Nuclear Power Station Closure, Governor's Appointee
• Former School Superintendent, College Dean, Business Owner
• Cape & Islands Selectmen and Councilors Assoc.
• Water Resources Advisory Committee
• Committee to Analyze Impact of Illegal Drugs on Barnstable Community
• Cape Cod Museum of Natural History Board of Directors
• Hyannis & Nantucket Anglers Club Member
• Ph.D.- UConn, MS-Boston University, BS-UMASS Boston
WHY VOTE FOR JOHN FLORES?
- Because my opponent voted the following -
Voted himself a 52% pay raise ($40,200.00)
Voted to weaken the crime bill
Voted against lowering sales tax
Voted against Governor Baker 118 plus times
Voted to make Massachusetts a sanctuary state